Insurance Plans Currently Accepted:
Aetna ♦ CIGNA ♦ Horizon BC/BS ♦
United Health Care/Oxford
Insurance Often Covers Nutrition Counseling for Health Maintenance as well as Nutrition Counseling for people struggling with
- Weight gain, Weight loss, Weight Management
- IBS, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Migraines
- Chronic illness - such as Diabetes, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Chronic Kidney Disease, etc. - Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT) is often covered. To find out if your insurance plan covers your visits, please CLICK HERE TO CONTACT ME.
Out of Network Provider:
- If your insurance plan covers an “out of network” nutrition consultation, B3yond Nutrition, LLC will provide a receipt for services, which you can file with your insurance company for reimbursement.
- Insurance plans will also offer a Health Savings Account (HSA). You may use funds from this for your nutrition services, no matter what the reason for the visit.
Not Covered by Insurance:
• For uninsured/self-pay, feel free to CLICK HERE TO CONTACT ME.
On a Budget? Get E-Mail Support:
• No time to travel to your appointment?
• Out of town, and travel a lot?
• Need motivation between visits?
• Tired of looking up impersonal, confusing nutrition information on the Internet?
E-Mail Support includes:
• Weekly E-Mail support to your nutrition, fitness, or exercise questions
• Feedback and Response within 2 business days.
• Analysis of your food, meals, weight, food journal entries, exercises.
• For pricing and budgeting, feel free to CLICK HERE TO CONTACT ME.
Note: All Support will follow HIPAA RULES to meet confidentiality requirements.